Local vendors profile
About Aracely Cafe + Event Center
Aracely Cafe offers a space complete with an outdoor patio, tent covered courtyard, indoor and outdoor fireplace, heat lamps, abundant free parking, free wifi, and amazing food + beverages. We also have an auditorium which seats up to 380 guests, and is fully equipped with lighting and AV equipment.
Aracely Cafe + Event Center rests on Treasure Island, which is serenely located against the backdrop of the beautiful Pacific Ocean + San Francisco Bay. Both refined and casual, this event venue is the ideal site for a host who wants to make their guests feel at home. Not too fancy, but still beautiful, the spacious venue exudes an inviting ambience while providing ample room for up to 280 guests in the courtyard area and 380 guests in our auditorium space. The indoor space + patio space features a magnificent bar and lounge seating for a casual cocktail time and conversation shared by the fireplace, the patio features dreamy string lighting and and heat lamps for a chilly afternoon. You may also choose the courtyard to host your dinner. With billowing, sheer curtains, a clear tent, and beautifully lit string lighting, this versatile space can be decorated to your tastes. Choose the Aracely Cafe for a spectacular event that is both laid back and elegant.
EVENT VENUE RENTAL INCLUDES:
• PATIO | CAFE for Cocktail Hour | COURTYARD for Dinner & Dancing OR AUDITORIUM with COURTYARD access
• Free parking for up to 200 vehicles
• Access to an event manager
• Use of existing restaurant furniture
• Rectangle tables for 200, rounds for 140, chairs for 650
• Dance floor
• Use of existing lounge furniture
• Four cocktail rounds
• Existing, built-in Heat Lamps + Fireplaces
• Draping for window wall in courtyard
• White sheer draping for pillars in Courtyard + on Patio, between gazebos
• Lawn games: cornhole, giant jenga, connect four
• Clear tent over courtyard
• String lights in patio and courtyard
• Auditorium Rental includes all existing AV equipment, however an in-house tech would be required.
Food + beverage services
Day of coordinator